Founded in 2002, TeraThink has celebrated 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and quality services to the Federal Government. We have made great strides in our industry growing north of $50M in revenue and employing over 220 people. Our company has been recognized four times on Washington Technology’s Fast 50 List, eight consecutive years on Inc. 500/5000, and most recently named to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 for the third time. TeraThink is an exceptionally nimble, resourceful team of information technology and management consultants that’s purpose-built to help our clients drive real, rapid progress and make smart, sustainable improvements that lead to less stress and greater operational success.
TeraThink is seeking a Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant - Senior for our team engaged with a Federal Client in Reston, VA.
What You’ll Do
The candidate will be a part of a system integration team supporting a multi-service/multi-agency solution built on Momentum Financials® software and established as a key initiative to provide full visibility of funds distributed through the Department.
As a Senior Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant, candidates will be required to collaborate with a range of customers and stakeholders to assess organizational readiness and execute a user migration approach for a large and complex enterprise IT program. Candidates will work to ensure stakeholder awareness, knowledge, and ability to improve outcomes and transition organizations to a Momentum solution.
Candidate must be capable of working independently and using the available resources to identify and present work products and deliverables. This person must be capable of communicating ideas clearly, both orally and in writing, to customers, C-level clients, and program managers.
- Develop and execute an OCM strategy and implementation roadmap to improve adoption of Momentum Financials in a DoD environment
- Provide system training, deliver project communications, and advise customer teams to increase the adoption of an ERP system
- Define a stakeholder communication approach, which includes but is not limited to data call templates, forms and instruction, etc.
- Draft global email announcements, design promotional materials, prepare/conduct briefings, and help develop training materials
- Support the project team to develop stakeholder/partner outreach and engagement efforts to promote stakeholder awareness, understanding, buy-in, and executive support
- Identify, select, and create training aids such quick reference guides, demo models, and multimedia aids
Things We Need to See:
- Must be a U.S. citizen, per contract requirements
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an active Public Trust Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Must be able to transition government organizations onto a Momentum Financials solution
- Experience with leading change management initiatives for ERP implementations and understand how to effectively execute change across a large organization (e.g., training, strategic communication, governance)
- Experience with developing and executing stakeholder management and communication plans, conducting impact analysis, and leading customer engagement initiative
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in an easy-to-understand written format
- Exceptional consulting and analytical skills
- Capable of working independently and using the available resources to identify and present work products and deliverables
- Capable of communicating ideas clearly, both orally and in writing, to clients and customers.
- Experience working on projects and performing a variety of different roles throughout the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Proficient in Momentum modules and application functionality, including but not limited to: Budget Execution, General Ledger, Workflow, Security, Extensibility, and other configuration areas.
- Previous experience with migrating Department of Defense (DoD) organizations to Momentum Financials
- Previous experience with leading customer training and creating training modules or CBTs to support user adoption
- Previous experience with leading tasks in each phase of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
TeraThink offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for career growth and professional development. Benefits include a paid-time off plan and 401k-participation program.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at TeraThink to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out our website at TeraThink.com.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. TeraThink is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, ancestry, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)