Founded in 2002, TeraThink has celebrated 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and quality services to the Federal Government. We have made great strides in our industry growing north of $50M in revenue and employing over 220 people. Our company has been recognized four times on Washington Technology’s Fast 50 List, eight consecutive years on Inc. 500/5000, and most recently named to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 for the third time. TeraThink is an exceptionally nimble, resourceful team of information technology and management consultants that’s purpose-built to help our clients drive real, rapid progress and make smart, sustainable improvements that lead to less stress and greater operational success.
TeraThink is seeking a DAI Help Desk Support for our team engaged with a Federal Client in Arlington, Virginia.
What You’ll Do
The DAI Help Desk Support will work on a contract at the DoD Washington Headquarters Service providing services to support our customers and end users on their use of Budget to Report and General Ledger functions within the Defense Agencies Initiative solution.
- Serve as a DAI Help Desk analyst and assist customers with questions/concerns regarding Accounting and Financial Statements. Must troubleshoot/resolve functional and technical issues.
- Provide support and assistance during General Ledger Month End and Year End Closing technical and functional close.
- Help provide guidance for manual Journal Voucher processing, on demand Ledger posting and Sub-Ledger reconciliation.
- Help update and maintain user end user training materials consistent with current system capabilities
- Responsible for providing end user training and refresher courses
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Must have 3-5 years experience with government Accounting, General Ledger maintenance and Financial reporting in Oracle Federal Financials.
- Must have familiarity with all operational aspects and timelines for General Ledger maintenance and reporting with related reports and artifacts.
- Must have excellent communication and time-management skills. Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently and within a team.
- Must be fully fluent in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project.
Things We Would Like to See:
- Experience with Oracle Federal Financials in a production R12 environment.
- Knowledgeable in DoD financial management and the DAI accounting system, regulations and publications
- Experience implementing/supporting DoD Financial Management business operations at a Government site.
- Proficiency with Government Accounting and DoD Financial Reporting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access or other relational database tools and concepts
TeraThink offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for career growth and professional development. Benefits include a paid-time off plan and 401k-participation program.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at TeraThink to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out our website at TeraThink.com.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)