Founded in 2002, TeraThink has celebrated 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and quality services to the Federal Government. We have made great strides in our industry growing north of $50M in revenue and employing over 220 people. Our company has been recognized four times on Washington Technology’s Fast 50 List, eight consecutive years on Inc. 500/5000, and most recently named to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 for the third time. TeraThink is an exceptionally nimble, resourceful team of information technology and management consultants that’s purpose-built to help our clients drive real, rapid progress and make smart, sustainable improvements that lead to less stress and greater operational success.
TeraThink is seeking an Audit Support Manager for our team engaged with a Federal Client in Quantico, VA.
What You’ll Do
Candidate will work on a contract at the DoD Defense Security Service providing services to prepare the agency and it’s DAI system for financial and security audits.
- Evaluate agency and program compliance with DAI policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Respond to auditor requests for information.
- Collaborate with the DAI Support Team (contractor and government) to obtain information.
- Track auditor requests and status of response and documentation.
- Report findings and offers recommendations on the results of compliance reviews and related reviews and/or special projects as directed.
- Assist with documentation of system artifacts to support compliance with controls (e.g., project management plans, software configuration management documents, internal controls documents).
- Assist with remediation of audit findings and corrective action plans.
Things We Need to See:
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Experience with government federal IT auditing standards and protocols (e.g., FISMA, FMFIA, FISCAM, FSIO, OMB A-123, FIAR, FASAB, NIST 800-53, SFIS)
- Communication skills:Strong verbal and written skills.Ability to collaborate and communicate with Management, Team Members and Senior Level Government Managers to understand and address audit findings.
Things We Would Like to See:
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
• Proficient in information systems and the application of new technology and Governmental accounting activities to include applications for accounting, auditing and financial reporting systems and software packages.
• Proficiency in Excel
TeraThink offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for career growth and professional development. Benefits include a paid-time off plan and 401k-participation program.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at TeraThink to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out our website at TeraThink.com.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)