Founded in 2002, TeraThink has celebrated 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and quality services to the Federal Government. We have made great strides in our industry growing north of $50M in revenue and employing over 220 people. Our company has been recognized four times on Washington Technology’s Fast 50 List, eight consecutive years on Inc. 500/5000, and most recently named to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 for the third time. TeraThink is an exceptionally nimble, resourceful team of information technology and management consultants that’s purpose-built to help our clients drive real, rapid progress and make smart, sustainable improvements that lead to less stress and greater operational success.
TeraThink is seeking a Senior Data Conversion/Migration Analyst for our team engaged with a Federal Client in Reston, VA.
What You’ll Do
The candidate will be a part of a system integration team supporting a multi-service/multi-agency solution built on Momentum Financials® software and established as a key initiative to provide full visibility of funds distributed through the Department. The candidate will be a member of a Data Conversion team responsible for converting and migration customer financial data from a legacy system to Momentum Financials
• Develop and execute a Data Conversion/Migration plan, which includes the data migration strategy, design for data loading, verification, reconciliation, timing, duration, and cutover schedule.
• Assist with development and maintenance of conversion crosswalks, programs, checklists, and other required artifacts
• Assist with execution of conversion activities including developing the conversion runbook, executing mock conversions, documenting production cutover execution, and developing additional conversion-related work products.
• Help define conversion specifications, map source system (legacy) data values to target system (Momentum) values, and support the creation of data conversion programs
• Act as data conversion subject matter expert and work directly with the technical team.
• Participate in meetings to gather legacy data and agency and end user data, to review and present conversion/migration approaches, and execute conversion tasks
Things We Need to See:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience with migrating legacy data to an ERP solution (preferably Momentum Financials)
- Proficient in writing/executing PL/SQL scripts including creating SQL statements to perform ETL (extract, transform, and load).
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Capable of working independently and using the available resources to identify and present work products and deliverables.
- Capable of communicating ideas clearly, both orally and in writing, to the customers and technical resources.
Things We Would Like to See:
- Experience with Momentum implementations in a DoD environment
- Technical knowledge of Momentum Financials to include the data model, table structure, and technical architecture
- Experience with configuring, executing, and reviewing output of Momentum batch jobs or custom conversion programs
TeraThink offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for career growth and professional development. Benefits include a paid-time off plan and 401k-participation program.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at TeraThink to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out our website at TeraThink.com.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. TeraThink is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, ancestry, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)