Founded in 2002, TeraThink has celebrated 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and quality services to the Federal Government. We have made great strides in our industry growing north of $50M in revenue and employing over 220 people. Our company has been recognized four times on Washington Technology’s Fast 50 List, eight consecutive years on Inc. 500/5000, and most recently named to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 for the third time. TeraThink is an exceptionally nimble, resourceful team of information technology and management consultants that’s purpose-built to help our clients drive real, rapid progress and make smart, sustainable improvements that lead to less stress and greater operational success.
TeraThink is seeking a Momentum Functional Consultant for our team engaged with a Federal Client in Reston, VA.
What You’ll Do
Candidates should have strong working knowledge of Momentum modules and application functionality including but not limited to Budget Execution, General Ledger, Workflow, Security, Extensibility, and other configuration items. In addition, this person should have hands-on experience with core financial systems applications within the Federal government.
This position requires someone who has worked on projects and performed in a variety of different roles throughout the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC). The Business Analyst will be involved in validating functional requirements, functional designs, test cases, test execution, and training materials development. The Business Analyst must be capable of working independently and using the available resources to identify and present work products and deliverables. This person must be capable of communicating ideas clearly, both orally and in writing, to the customers, and technical resources.
- Provide support for Momentum 7.3.1.
- Work with the client to identify requirements that are currently not met by the existing system configuration or interfaces, analyze the system to determine how the requirements can be met, and develop and document a detailed solution approach.
- Work with the client and internal program teams to gather new requirements and to design, test, and deploy configuration updates in Momentum.
- Develop and deliver client deliverables across the SDLC, including but not limited to plans, requirements documents, design documents, test scripts, training materials and train end users.
- Will be involved in validating functional requirements, functional designs, test cases, test execution, and training materials development.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be a U.S. citizen, per contract requirements
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance; prefer candidates with an active clearance
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience supporting Momentum Financials (6.5 or greater is preferred).
- Strong working knowledge of Momentum modules and application functionality, including but not limited to: Budget Execution, General Ledger, Workflow, Security, Extensibility, and other configuration items.
- This person should also have hands-on experience in core financial systems applications within the federal government.
- 5 years’ experience as Business Analyst defining requirements, testing solutions with Momentum or other federal government financial systems
- Extensive working-level knowledge of Momentum configuration and application functionality in areas such as: Budget Execution ], General Ledger, Financial Reporting, Workflow, and Reference Data
- Direct experience with delivery across each phase of the SDLC process (e.g., requirements gathering, design, testing, training, deployment and maintenance)
- Direct experience with delivery of work products and deliverables in support of Momentum or other federal government financial system implementations or upgrades
- Must be capable of working independently and using the available resources to identify and present work products and deliverables
- Must be capable of communicating ideas clearly, both orally and in writing, to the customers and technical resources
- Requires a candidate who has performed in a variety of different roles throughout the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with OCM (Change Management) highly preferred.
TeraThink offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for career growth and professional development. Benefits include a paid-time off plan and 401k-participation program.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at TeraThink to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out our website at TeraThink.com.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. TeraThink is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, ancestry, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)