TeraThink’s mission is to provide sound solutions to our customers, achieving the highest degree of quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. To ensure our customer’s objectives are met, we promote technological solutions that ultimately enhance business processes and increase operational efficiencies. To this end, we are actively seeking a Budget Analyst for a prestigious Federal Client in Quantico, VA.
- Candidate should have experience developing budget documents and supporting DoD’s PPBE process.
- Candidate should be able to define project plans and milestones.
- Provide a full range of support services for the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process
- Create, submit and defend executable budgets clearly linked to the client and DoD business transformation goals.
- Tasks for all phases of support will involve preparing briefing materials/issue papers/point papers/adhoc reports and extracting data from program/budget and acquisition databases to support the analysis.
- Other duties as directed by Manager.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and hold an active DoD Secret clearance.
- 3+ years of experience performing tasks and activities related to DoD’s Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE) process.
- Experience with DoD legacy and interface systems. Preference for experience with/familiarity of: Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI), Program Budget Accounting System (PBAS), General Accounting and Finance System (GAFS), the Defense Department Reporting System (DDRS), and Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Experience or familiarity with DoD and DFAS financial processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of DoD Financial Management Regulations and other applicable Federal financial management laws, regulations and policies. Especially OMB Circular A-11, Preparation, Submission, and Execution of the Budget.
- Experience in process improvement, and project management experience in the Department of Defense (DoD).
- Candidate must demonstrate ability to establish project plans and milestones and successful delivery against those milestones.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
TeraThink is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, ancestry, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)