TeraThink is an exceptionally nimble, resourceful team of information technology and management consultants that’s purpose-built to help our clients drive real, rapid progress and make smart, sustainable improvements that lead to less stress and greater operational success. Founded in 2002, TeraThink has celebrated 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and quality services to the Federal Government. We have made great strides in our industry growing north of $50M in revenue and employing over 220 people. Our company has been recognized four times on Washington Technology’s Fast 50 List, seven consecutive years on Inc. 500/5000, and most recently named to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 for the third time.
To this end, we are actively seeking an Oracle Federal Financials Functional Consultant for one of our prestigious clients in Crystal City, VA.
- Has experience with Oracle ERP implementations, . Has a working knowledge of the Budget to Report (B2R), Time and Labor (OTL), Cost Accounting (CA), Order to Cash (O2C) and Acquire to Retire (A2R) and Procure to Pay (P2P)Process Areas
- Responsible for determining training requirements, coordinating with subject matter experts, customizing training materials, and training client end-users
- Responsible for serving as a DAI help desk analyst and assisting customers with questions/concerns regarding the system. Must troubleshoot/ resolve functional issues.
- Must participate in implementation test events and document system issues prior to DAI Go-Live.
- Responsible for creating and documenting agency business rules and standard operating procedures to be used after DAI Go-Live
- Provide recommendations for refresher training strategies for client end-users to assist ongoing change management
- Must be a U.S. citizen, with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance, per contract requirements.
- 3-5 years of DoD experience in the following:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP),
- Knowledgeable in DoD financial management and accounting systems, regulations and publications
- Experience implementing/supporting Federal Financial Management business operations at a Government site.
- Experience with SQL and Oracle Federal Financial (R11i and newer) data model is a plus
- Must have excellent communication and management skills.Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently and within a team.
- Must be fully fluent in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience working in a team environment
There is no better time to join a great company! TeraThink offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for career growth and professional development. Benefits include a paid-time off plan and 401k participation program. Come join a winning team and begin your career with us!
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
TeraThink is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, ancestry, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)