Founded in 2002, TeraThink has celebrated 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and quality services to the Federal Government. We have made great strides in our industry growing north of $50M in revenue and employing over 220 people. Our company has been recognized four times on Washington Technology’s Fast 50 List, eight consecutive years on Inc. 500/5000, and most recently named to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 for the third time. TeraThink is an exceptionally nimble, resourceful team of information technology and management consultants that’s purpose-built to help our clients drive real, rapid progress and make smart, sustainable improvements that lead to less stress and greater operational success.
TeraThink is seeking a webMethods Developer for our team in Herndon, VA engaged with a Federal Client.
What You’ll Do
- Experience designing, developing and testing custom webMethods application code, interfaces and integrations for an ERP system.
- Setting up and configuring webMethods and Oracle database schemas and environments for testing and development purposes.
- Work with business analyst team extensively to identify and gather system requirements, functional specs, design, and assist with testing.
- Troubleshoot existing webMethods interfaces and applications for defect and issue resolution.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work autonomously to meet deadlines.
- Additional duties as assigned
Things We Need to See
- Candidate must be a US Citizen with an active US Top Secret Clearance, or eligible to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- 4-5 years of experience for the following:
- Oracle Database 12g
- Software AG webMethods 7.x
- Experience performing webMethods configuration and development for an ERP system (preferably Momentum Financials)
TeraThink offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for career growth and professional development. Benefits include a paid-time off plan and 401k-participation program.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at TeraThink to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out our website at TeraThink.com.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. TeraThink is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, ancestry, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)