TeraThink's mission is to provide sound solutions to our customers, not sacrificing quality or efficiency, while maintaining the highest degree of customer satisfaction. We ensure our customer objectives are met to enable solutions that ultimately enhance business processes and increase operational efficiencies through enabling technologies. Founded in 2002 TeraThink has celebrated 13 years of successful delivery of innovative and quality services to the Federal Government. We have made great strides in our industry growing north of $50M in revenue and employing over 220 people. Our company was recognized four consecutive years on Washington Technology’s Fast 50 List, six consecutive years on Inc. 500/5000, and most recently named to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 for the third time.
To this end, we are actively seeking a webMethods Developer for our team in Herndon, VA engaged with a Federal Client.
- Experience designing, developing and testing custom webMethods application code, interfaces and integrations for an ERP system.
- Setting up and configuring webMethods and Oracle database schemas and environments for testing and development purposes.
- Work with business analyst team extensively to identify and gather system requirements, functional specs, design, and assist with testing.
- Troubleshoot existing webMethods interfaces and applications for defect and issue resolution.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work autonomously to meet deadlines.
- Other responsibilities as directed by Manager/Lead.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen with an active US Top Secret Clearance, or eligible to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- 4-5 years of experience for the following:
- Oracle Database 12g
- Software AG webMethods 7.x
- Experience performing webMethods configuration and development for an ERP system (preferably Momentum Financials)
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
TeraThink is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, ancestry, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)