To this end, we are actively seeking a Business Analyst for our team engaged with a federal client in Crystal City, VA.
TeraThink has an immediate opening for a Mid-level Analyst to work directly under our Project Manager on the Business Integration Center (BIC) & Procurement functions within the Financial Services Division (FSD) of the USMS. The candidate must meet the following requirements. A Current Public Trust Access or higher security access with a background investigation completed within the last 5 years highly preferred as this contract supports a Government Agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum of 1-2 years of consultancy experience and/or related work experience.
- Significant knowledge and experience in accounting, and analysis of reports and financial data from multiple sources – preferably from government accounting systems.
- Experience working with relational databases, analyzing large sets of data to identify trends/patterns and strategically develop performance measures based on these data trends and patterns highly desired.
- Experience writing technical managerial reports, business procedures and policies.
- Knowledge of the Digital Accountability and Transparency Act of 2014 (DATA Act) and its requirements.
- Experience with implementation and management of business operations, improvements, and/or strategic projects.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with a keen sense of client service and relentless attention to detail and personal need to meet deadlines.
- Prior work experience in a government setting preferred.
There is no better time to join a great company! TeraThink offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for career growth and professional development. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, flexible spending accounts and a paid-time off plan and 401k participation program. Come join a winning team and begin your career with us!
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
TeraThink is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, ancestry, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)