TeraThink is an exceptionally nimble, resourceful team of information technology and management consultants that’s purpose-built to help our clients drive real, rapid progress and make smart, sustainable improvements that lead to less stress and greater operational success. Founded in 2002, TeraThink has celebrated 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and quality services to the Federal Government. We have made great strides in our industry growing north of $50M in revenue and employing over 220 people. Our company has been recognized four times on Washington Technology’s Fast 50 List, seven consecutive years on Inc. 500/5000, and most recently named to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 for the third time.
To this end, we are actively seeking a Help Desk Support Analyst for our team engaged with a Federal Client in Washington, DC.
TeraThink is providing industry leading Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) services that ingrain Agile processes with proven project management methodologies. The Lead Help Desk Analyst will be part of a team that is improving the financial application our client uses for budget forecasting. We are helping our client implement new processes and procedures to manage the application, as well as developing software and architecture improvements that improve the functionality available for the user community. On our team, each member is empowered to help other teammates, and the nature of the process encourages collaboration. All work will be done on-site at the client’s office.
· Triage and resolve Tier 1 and Tier 2 help desk tickets
· Work directly with system users to define and document business requirements
· Define and execute quality assurance tests against business requirements
· Contribute to solution design
· Interface with Federal clients, proposing solutions and explaining them in a non-technical manner
· 0-2 years experience in Information Technology
· Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) from four-year college or university in Business Administration, Finance, Information Technology, Accounting, Engineering, Economics, MIS, or a related discipline
· US Citizenship as this position supports a US Government Agency
- Excellent communication skills. Daily interaction with the Client.
- MS Office Suite experience as well as Microsoft
· Federal consulting experience
· Help Desk Ticketing System experience
There is no better time to join a great company! TeraThink offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for career growth and professional development. Benefits include a paid-time off plan and 401k-participation program. Come join a winning team and begin your career with us!
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
TeraThink is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, ancestry, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)