TeraThink is an exceptionally nimble, resourceful team of information technology and management consultants that’s purpose-built to help our clients drive real, rapid progress and make smart, sustainable improvements that lead to less stress and greater operational success. Founded in 2002, TeraThink has celebrated 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and quality services to the Federal Government. We have made great strides in our industry growing north of $50M in revenue and employing over 220 people. Our company has been recognized four times on Washington Technology’s Fast 50 List, eight consecutive years on Inc. 500/5000, and most recently named to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 for the third time.
TeraThink is seeking an DAI Oracle Help Desk Consultant to join the DSS Support team at our client in Quantico, VA. Responsibilities include :
• Candidates must be a US Citizen with an active Secret Level Clearance, per Government requirements.
• 1-3 years of Oracle
• Experience supporting Federal Financial Management business operations at a Government site.
• Experience providing user support and training for Oracle Federal Financial (11i and newer) applications.
• Must have excellent communication and management skills.
• Must be fully fluent in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project.
• Our mission on this contract is to maintain the customers Enterprise Resource Planning solution to comply with Department of Defense regulations with respect to financial management and audit.
• Delivering quality help desk support services to a customer base of about 1,000 geographically dispersed users. Help desk support includes documenting trouble tickets, working to resolve help desk tickets related to user access, business process issues, or user training issues before escalation to the DAI PMO Help Desk.
• Developing course content and delivering timely and accurate training services to the user base. Training is delivered in all applicable methodologies such as Computer Based, Instructor-Led, Brown Bags, etc.
• Supporting the implementation of system upgrades and enhancements to the application such as preparing, coordinating, and facilitating test events and process mocks. Implementation support also includes documenting agency business rules and standard operating procedures.
• Prefer three (3) years of DoD experience in any of the following:
◦Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP),
◦Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) system and its software,
◦DoD process improvement, and project management,
◦DoD legacy and interface systems
Knowledgeable in DoD financial management and accounting systems, regulations and publications
There is no better time to join a great company! TeraThink offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for career growth and professional development. Benefits include a paid-time off plan and 401k-participation program. Come join a winning team and begin your career with us!
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
TeraThink is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, ancestry, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)