TeraThink’s mission is to provide sound solutions to our customers, achieving the highest degree of quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. To ensure our customer’s objectives are met, we promote technological solutions that ultimately enhance business processes and increase operational efficiencies. To this end, we are actively seeking a Principal Business Analyst for our team engaged with a Department of Defense client in Crystal City, VA.
As a member of the interface design team, you are responsible for defining and elaborating interface specifications. This involves decomposing interface requirements into lower levels of granularity and developing the specification documentation including data mappings, business rules, interface protocols and transfer logic.
In this role the Integration SubTeam Lead:
Acts as an advocate for the Army on the architecture designed to address client business problems. Functional expertise within acquisitions fields. Has functional knowledge integrating COTS products. Interprets business issues and recommends best practices. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Responsible for leading the interface design effort for the DOD & mission specific related ACWS interfaces, which includes requirement gathering with the customer, coordination with interfacing partners for ~10 DoD-owned systems, and leadership over a team of functional and technical resources. Creates and reviews design and requirements documentation. Supports Preliminary and Critical Design Review. Solution design and development support including business process reengineering, Solution deployment planning and documentation.
Responsibilities: Responsible for leading the interface design effort for the DoD-related interfaces, which includes requirement gathering with the customer, coordination with interfacing partners for multiple financial systems, and leadership over a team of functional and technical resources to find efficiencies and similarities across financial system interfaces. Creates, reviews design and requirements documentation. Supports Preliminary and Critical Design Review with the client. Solution design and development support including business process reengineering, Solution deployment planning and documentation
• Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a US Secret security clearance
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 7+ years of relevant experience
• Adept knowledge and experience in FedRAMP requirements and guidance and in what is necessary to build compliant technology systems. Must be able to document these requirements as they relate to technology development projects and make sure the requirements are met in the SDLC process.
• Expert knowledge and experience in security and privacy and the application of Federal laws and regulations, policies, regulations, directives, industry standards, and guidelines that affect security and privacy necessary to make sure that these requirements are carefully embedded into systems and that clients are assured of system measures that protect the security and privacy of critical data records of citizens.
• Proficient knowledge in cybersecurity strategy and implementation plans. Must be able to articulate the strategy and plans to clients and document requirements and/or issues related to implementation of these plans for clients. Can advise clients of benefits and impacts thereof.
• Skilled at leading and/or directing teams performing business process reengineering and business requirements development and management from the beginning of the SDLC process through completion, training, and adoption. Experience in doing this for large technology projects.
• Experience with advising and consulting for large scale enterprise applications and business adoption recommendations in keeping with organizational mission and future-oriented needs and challenges to meet mission.
• Must be able read and understand policies, mission, client environment, and budgetary issues to advise on technology strategy and direction.
• Advises clients and management of best practices in change management, technology adoption, and process change using expertise, experience, and proven tools/methods such as usability studies, focus groups, prototyping, client engagement, web technology, appropriate SDCL approaches, etc.
- Momentum experience
- Security+ Certification
- DoD Acquisition and Financial knowledge
There is no better time to join a great company! TeraThink offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for career growth and professional development. Benefits start on your first day of employment and include a paid-time off plan and 401k participation program. Come join a winning team and begin your career with us!
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)