TeraThink is an exceptionally nimble, resourceful team of information technology and management consultants that’s purpose-built to help our clients drive real, rapid progress and make smart, sustainable improvements that lead to less stress and greater operational success. Founded in 2002, TeraThink has celebrated 13 years of successful delivery of innovative and quality services to the Federal Government. We have made great strides in our industry growing north of $50M in revenue and employing over 220 people. Our company has been recognized four times on Washington Technology’s Fast 50 List, seven consecutive years on Inc. 500/5000, and most recently named to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 for the third time.
To this end, we are actively seeking a Tier 1 Help Desk Support Analyst for our team engaged with a Federal Client in Silver Spring, MD.
- Candidate will provide technical Help Desk and training support at the government site during normal government business hours. (8:30-6pm)
- Respond to inquires both by email and by telephone.
- Proactively track all help desk issues by using JIRA Service Desk and/or Asset Web Service Desk.
- Manage and document customer support issues, remediation and Customer satisfaction using a structured system for task resolution.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Follow basic procedures and scripts for resolving frequently encountered requests/inquires.
- Escalate more complex customer inquiries to higher-level Help Desk Technicians.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in a job-related field
- Must have excellent communication and time management skills. Ability and willingness to learn new Inventory Management Software. (Sunflower)
- Experience working in a federal agency environment is a plus.
- Must have excellent MS Office skills. Excel, Power Point & Word.
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint.
- Ability to work independently and play well with others.
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk a plus.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)