TeraThink is an exceptionally nimble, resourceful team of information technology and management consultants that’s purpose-built to help our clients drive real, rapid progress and make smart, sustainable improvements that lead to less stress and greater operational success. Founded in 2002, TeraThink has celebrated 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and quality services to the Federal Government. We have made great strides in our industry growing north of $50M in revenue and employing over 220 people. Our company has been recognized four times on Washington Technology’s Fast 50 List, eight consecutive years on Inc. 500/5000, and most recently named to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 for the third time.
We are actively seeking a Senior Web Developer (Principal Consultant) for one of our prestigious clients in Washington, DC.
TeraThink is providing industry leading Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) services that ingrain Agile processes with proven project management methodologies. The Senior Web Developer will be part of a team that is improving the financial application our client uses for budget forecasting. We are helping our client implement new processes and procedures to manage the application, as well as developing software and architecture improvements that improve the functionality available for the user community. On our team, each member is empowered to help other teammates, and the nature of the process encourages collaboration. All work will be done on-site at the client’s office.
· Develop new modules in an ASP.NET Core MVC web application with a SQL Server backend
· Define best practices for all aspects of the web application including security, performance, and usability
· Work directly with system users to develop and demonstrate iterations of software change
· Mentor junior developers
· Set a high standard for software development quality and delivery
· Interface with Federal executives, proposing solutions and explaining them in a non-technical manner
· 10+ years experience in Information Technology
· 5+ years developing, testing, and deploying Model-View-Controller (MVC) web applications
· 5+ years experience programming with C#, Java, Ruby, or Python
· 3+ years working in an Agile software development environment
· US Citizenship as this position supports a US Government Agency
· Experience in Federal consulting
· Experience developing Federal financial management software applications
· Experience developing payroll solutions
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)