To this end, we are actively seeking a Federal Financials PM with Asset Forfeiture experience for one of our prestigious clients in Washington, DC.
The Project Manager for the Money Laundering Asset Recovery Section (MLARS) of the
Department of Justice (DOJ) oversees a team of approximately 5-6 Financial Analysts providing
ongoing services of the management, compliance, analysis, review, evaluation and
administration of the DOJ’s Equitable Sharing Program and Asset Recovery Support Program.
- Process-oriented and experience managing projects requiring strict, streamlined, deadline-oriented oversight
- Politically savvy and comfortable working under pressure in unpredictable environments
- Impeccable verbal and written communication abilities
- Proven ability to lead and mentor a team using agile methods
- Knowledge of Asset Forfeiture/Equitable Sharing program strongly preferred
- Background or knowledge of Auditing, Internal Controls, and/or experience overseeing Regulatory Compliance issues
- Ability to analyze complex balance sheets and make recommendations based on compliance/accounting principals
- Familiarity/background working with CIFA or other anti-money laundering/anti-fraud guidelines
- Ability to travel up to 40% on short notice
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)