To this end, we are actively seeking a Staff Accountant for our team engaged with a Federal Client in Washington, DC.
Our team will assist FOS employees with the logging, tracking and processing of various accounting transactions, as necessary, in support of FOS day-to-day operations. This will include processing interagency billings and collections, updating the FMIS2 reimbursement module, inputting budget information, and processing receivables via the FMIS2 accounts receivable module for DOJ offices, boards, and divisions (OBDs) and U.S. Attorney Offices. In addition to providing project management, documentation and operational support, Team TeraThink will provide day-to-day support to FOS employees on the use of FMIS2 in various environments. We will work with the government to refine the process for obtaining end-user feedback/requests and performing data analysis. We will leverage existing documentation and processes to efficiently and successfully perform data analysis and adjustments based on end-user requests/requirements. We will establish open lines of communication and address concerns (and requests) that the end-user may have.
The candidate shall possess the following knowledge and skills to support this requirement:
- This position requires US Citizenship as it supports a US Government Agency
- This position requires a Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited University.
- 1-3 Years Accounting Support-Government Agency, transactions, reconciliations etc.
- Ability to perform analysis of financial and accounting data.
- Proficient in information systems and the application of new technology and Governmental accounting activities to include applications for accounting, financial reporting systems
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
There is no better time to join a great company! TeraThink offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for career growth and professional development. Benefits start on your first day of employment and include a paid-time off plan and 401k participation program. Come join a winning team and begin your career with us!
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)