- TeraThink is an exceptionally nimble, resourceful team of information technology and management consultants that’s purpose-built to help our clients drive real, rapid progress and make smart, sustainable improvements that lead to less stress and greater operational success. Founded in 2002, TeraThink has celebrated 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and quality services to the Federal Government. We have made great strides in our industry growing north of $50M in revenue and employing over 220 people. Our company has been recognized four times on Washington Technology’s Fast 50 List, eight consecutive years on Inc. 500/5000, and most recently named to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 for the third time.
- To this end, we are actively seeking a Functional Analyst/Data Conversion for our team engaged with a Federal Client in Arlington, VA.
- Candidates must be a US Citizen with an active Secret Level Clearance
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Three (3) years of DoD experience in the following:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) system and its software
- DoD legacy and interface systems
- Knowledgeable in DoD Financial Management and Accounting Systems
- Two years’ experience with requirements and data analysis
- Proven experience in gathering functional and technical requirements
- Proven experience with writing technical documents, such as Source-To-Target mapping; Business Rules for Data Conversion, Data Quality Validation
- Proven experience with data analysis utilizing MS Excel and MS Access
- Must have a strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Must have a strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience and knowledge in the Order to Cash Process area with Working Capital / Revolving Funds preferred
Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)