To this end, we are actively seeking an ERP Systems Specialist for one of our prestigious clients in Alexandria, VA.
- Has experience with Oracle ERP implementations, specifically Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI).
- Has a working knowledge of the Budget to Report (B2R), Time and Labor (OTL), Cost Accounting (CA), Order to Cash (O2C) and Acquire to Retire (A2R) and Procure to Pay (P2P) Process Areas
- Responsible for determining training requirements, coordinating with subject matter experts, customizing training materials, and training client end-users
- Responsible for serving as a DAI help desk analyst and assisting customers with questions/concerns regarding the system.
- Must troubleshoot/ resolve functional issues.
- Must participate in implementation test events and document system issues prior to DAI Go-Live.
- Responsible for creating and documenting agency business rules and standard operating procedures to be used after DAI Go-Live
- Provide recommendations for refresher training strategies for client end-users to assist ongoing change management
- Must participate in DAI related meetings. Communities of Practice, workshops, etc. and serve as the voice of the client when necessary.
- Must be a U.S. citizen, per contract requirements.
- Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a DoD Secret level clearance.
- 2- 4 years working in Federal financial management organization(s) (as employee or consultant)
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Must have experience with federal financial management systems/ERP (Oracle/DAI is a plus)
- Experience with DoD budgeting and funds execution processes
- Experience working in a team environment
- Must have great communication skills; both written and verbal
- Must be fully fluent in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project.
- Relevant certifications (CPA, CGFM, CDFM) also a bonus
There is no better time to join a great company! TeraThink offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for career growth and professional development. Benefits start on your first day of employment and include a paid-time off plan and 401k participation program. Come join a winning team and begin your career with us!
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)