TeraThink is an exceptionally nimble, resourceful team of information technology and management consultants that’s purpose-built to help our clients drive real, rapid progress and make smart, sustainable improvements that lead to less stress and greater operational success. Founded in 2002, TeraThink has celebrated 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and quality services to the Federal Government. We have made great strides in our industry growing north of $50M in revenue and employing over 220 people. Our company has been recognized four times on Washington Technology’s Fast 50 List, eight consecutive years on Inc. 500/5000, and most recently named to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 for the third time.
To this end, we are actively seeking a OCM Trainer with Peoplesoft and UPK experience for one of our prestigious clients in Washington, DC
Position Description: Training Developer/Consultant with PeopleSoft/UPK experience
Clearance: Secret (minimum Interim-S)
The Training Developer/Consultant leads or assists in the analysis of training needs, generation of ideas, and the design, development and implementation of training – courses, manuals, simulations, user guides, test scripts, job aids, FAQ documents, Quick Guides, Webcast, Webinars and other web-based tools. This role is responsible for developing all training/course content.
· Responsible for a training portfolio of applications and provide training and organizational change management support for those applications.
· Develop a detailed plan for the development and delivery of education/training materials
· Conducts training need analysis for each application, including functions, audience, roles and skills, training infrastructure and timing.
· Work with application SMEs, OCM Lead, developers and leadership to identify training needs.
· Design, develop and deliver a variety of training materials as needed, including Instructor-Led Training (ILT), web-based training, user guides, instructor guides, job aids and Quick Guides.
· Assist OCM Lead/Training team in reviewing current training materials and developing a plan for future training needs.
· Develop a method for measuring success of training materials; evaluate collateral and delivery methods.
· Participate in the Change Management process, ensuring alignment of all training collateral with overarching OCM goals and processes.
Required Skills & Experience
· End-User Audience Analysis and Training Course Outlines
o Position recommends experience in role-based training curriculum development
o Position recommends experience using the Analysis Design Delivery Implementation and Evaluation (ADDIE) model and methodology
· End-User Training Tools (ITL, WBT, User Documentation)
o Position requires Oracle User Productivity Experience (UPK) & PeopleSoft familiarization
· Process Design and Process Assessment
o Position recommends experience in business process reengineering and requirements gathering
o Position recommends experience in training audit and evaluation methods
· Training Material Development, including alignment to Organizational Change Management
o Position requires experience in content capture and development
o Position requires experience in OCM and OCM processes
o Excellent written and oral communication skills (including technical writing ability)
o Keen understanding of end-user needs; ability to communicate effectively with all internal stakeholders; ability to work well in a team atmosphere
o Experience with SharePoint
o Oracle UPK
o PeopleSoft Enterprise 9 Human Capital Management, Human Resources Consultant Certified Expert
o Peoplesoft Human Resources Rel 9.x OR PeopleSoft HCM Rel 8.x to 9.x delta
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)