To this end, we are actively seeking a Momentum Functional Consultant – Performance Budgeting for our team engaged with a Federal Client in Crystal City, VA.
- Responsible for functional interface activities from external funds distribution system to Momentum in addition to troubleshooting and identifying areas for improvement
- Responsible for documenting client interface business process in addition to identifying gaps and audit risks
- Support data realignment initiative to streamline Performance Budgeting (PB) to Momentum data flow
- Responsible for updating all applicable client deliverables, including requirements documentation, designs and configuration guides, within subject area of expertise
- Support major client initiatives as directed
- Must be a U.S. citizen capable of obtaining and maintaining a DoD Secret level clearance, preferred candidates with an active Secret clearance
- Experience providing finance and accounting operational support using Momentum financials. Momentum financials 6.5 or greater preferred
- Experience with the full cycle of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process preferred
- Two years or more of experience using Momentum Financials
- SQL experience - Writing and executing basic Select, Update, Delete statements; Familiarity with complex inner and outer joins, case statements, and algorithmic SQL is preferred
- Must have excellent communication and time management skills
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently and within a large team
- Must be fully fluent in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
- Excel VBA experience preferred
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)