TeraThink is an exceptionally nimble, resourceful team of information technology and management consultants that’s purpose-built to help our clients drive real, rapid progress and make smart, sustainable improvements that lead to less stress and greater operational success. Founded in 2002, TeraThink has celebrated 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and quality services to the Federal Government. We have made great strides in our industry growing north of $50M in revenue and employing over 220 people. Our company has been recognized four times on Washington Technology’s Fast 50 List, eight consecutive years on Inc. 500/5000, and most recently named to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 for the third time.TeraThink’s mission is to provide sound solutions to our customers, achieving the highest degree of quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. To ensure our customer’s objectives are met, we promote technological solutions that ultimately enhance business processes and increase operational efficiencies. To this end, we are actively seeking a Systems Analyst for our team engaged with a Federal Client in Falls Church, VA.
Advanced Microsoft Excel preferred; i.e. can build a pivot table
Informatica preferred but not required
|Job Responsibilities :|
- Facilitate analysis gathering and documentation
- Analyze the legacy source systems to identify business rules around data profiling, data flows, data transformations, and data cleansing.
- Work with data stewards to resolve data variances and exceptions
- Document business requirements and validation rules to convert legacy data from multiple source system so it can be uploaded into Oracle eBusiness v12.2.3
- Manage and assist with the development of process as well as organizing of information
- Update the requirement trainability matrix and ensures changes to the requirements are documented and approved by all stakeholders
- Attain sign-off from the functional lead on requirements and ensure the Informatica developers can translate the requirements into systems specifications.
- Assist project managers in managing scope.
- Participate in developing Source-To-Target Mapping, technical design documents and SOPs.
- Participate in Quality Control testing and document test results
- Document the lessons learned from mock conversion
- Assist in development of data conversion reports using Informatica Data Analyzer
- Candidate must have an active Secret security clearance
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Two (2) years’ experience with requirement and data analysis
- Familiar with Oracle Financial Application and Oracle eBusiness data
- Familiar with the Agile Framework and the industry’s best practices for requirement management
- Proven experience in gathering functional and technical requirements
- Proven experience with writing technical documents, such as Source-To-Target mapping; Business Rules for Data Conversion, Data Quality Validation; and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Proven experience with data analysis utilizing tools, such as TOAD, SQL Plus, SQL Developer, MS Access;
- Must have a strong interpersonal and organization skills.
- Must have a strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word;
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)